Dive in to a vibrant, refreshing sangria this warm Christmas Day. The luscious assortment of fruit ladled into each glass will leave a smile on everyones face as they sip and munch on this flavour packed punch. You won't be able to stop at just one glass (speaking from experience)!
- 2 x black tea bags
- 2 x cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 cup sugar (of choice)
- 3 cups of cranberry juice
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 x orange
- 1 x lemon
- 1 x lime
- 1 x apple
- 3 cups soda water
1. Pour 2 cups of boiling water over tea bags and cinnamon sticks and let sit for 5 minutes.
2. Slice you apple, lemon, orange and lime and place into pitcher or large jar.
3. Add sugar to soaking tea bags and cinnamon and stir until dissolved.
4. Discard of tea bags and pour liquid over fruit along with cranberry juice, orange juice and soda water.
5. Stir to combine and serve over ice or add ice to pitcher before serving.
NOTE: If you do not plan on serving right away, add soda water in last minute.