Collection of Computer DataWhen you visit us at Dinner Twist, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website.
This data may include:
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
- The pages within Dinner Twist that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and web page usage. Google Analytics also uses "Cookies", text files that are saved on the hard drive of your computer and enable the analysis of website use through you. The information gathered by the cookie about the use of this website will generally be transmitted to Google servers in the US and saved there. As licensed by the owners of this website, Google will use this information in order to analyze your use of this website, in order to compile reports regarding the website activity, and in order to render further services associated with website activity and internet usage to the owner of this website. The IP address of your browser as detected by Google Analytics will not be conflated with other data from Google.
Uses made of your Information.Information you enter into our subscription forms may be collected and stored briefly by us so that we may contact you in relation to the nature of your attempted transaction, even if you don't confirm the transaction. This may be used to send operational emails to enquire as to why the purchase was not completed. We will not use this data for any other purpose, we won't store it for longer than necessary and we will not share it with any other company. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of customer service that we can.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to respond to any enquiries you may have and to provide you with the products and services you may have requested;
- to contact you (including via electronic messaging such as SMS and email, by mail, by phone or in any other lawful manner) in relation to your enquiry or order;
- to respond to your feedback or complaint;
- to administer, investigate and resolve any other claims that you are involved in;
- to carry out our business functions and activities, including meeting our legal and regulatory obligations; and
- to improve the service we provide to you.