- Cherry tomatoes (any quantity you like. We used one punnet)
- Olive oil
- Herbs of choice
1. Pre-heat oven to 140 degrees celsius (fan forced). Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Halve tomatoes and arrange over a baking tray , cut-sides up.
3. Brush lightly with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over herbs of choice.
4. Bake for 2-3 hours, depending on size and to desired texture (cook for less time if you wish to have them semi-sundried).
5. Place into a jar and pour over extra virgin olive oil. Use in salads, sauces, pasta or a grazing board.