This Christmas chocolate bark is a must this silly season! It's super simple, tasty & quick - exactly what you need during the busiest time of the year!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp of maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp shredded or desiccated coconut
1. Combine coconut oil, cacao powder, tahini, sweetener, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
2. Line a small baking tray with baking paper and pour in mixture. Top with pistachios, goji berries, apricots, almonds, coconut and any other toppings you desire.
3. Place in fridge for 30 minutes to set. Break apart to serve!