Everyone loves potatoes, but have you ever thought to keep the skins and make use of them? We love anything that prevents food wastage, especially when it tastes this good! Roast these bad boys and you've got yourself a mouth watering afternoon snack or pre-dinner starter that will test everyones willpower.
They are unbelievably quick and simple, you can have them on the table in under 15 minutes!
- Potato peels (we used the peels of roughly 4-5 potatoes)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Peel potatoes and place reserved peels onto an oven tray
3. Toss peels with olive oil (depending on the quantity you have) and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Roast in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden and crunchy. Serve immediately on its own or with a side of aioli.