Delicious as an after school snack or as a yummy lunchbox filler, these tasty patties are the perfect bite-sized treat, any way you choose to enjoy them.
Lou at Urban Forager is the inspo behind this yummy recipe, check out her other recipes at here!
We have used Urban forager chicken stock from our yummy Marketplace here!
Use any leftover veg you need to use up such as diced capsicum or corn kernels for some extra flavour.
● 100g Grated halloumi
● 2 Tsp Urban Forager stock
● 600g chicken mince
● 1 zucchini, grated and water squeezed out
● 3 spring onions, sliced
● 1 tbsp grated ginger
● 2 garlic cloves, crushed
● 1 tsp ground cumin
● 1 tsp smoked paprika
1. Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Add oil to a frypan over medium-high heat.
3. Spoon in the chicken mixture to make patties.
Flatten down slightly with a spoon.
4. Cook for 3-4 minutes e*ch side or until cooked through.
Repeat until all the mixture is used.
5. Serve with salsa or guacamole.