The perfect weekend breakfast or simply add a scoop of ice cream for a yummy dessert.
Make a batch of mini pikelets as a quick weekend or after school snack!
This recipe is from our great friends at GH Produce, you can read more about them here!Ingredients
● 2x medium ripe bananas
● 1 cup/160g GH Produce Paleo Banana Bread Mix
● 1 cup/160g buckwheat flour or wholemeal flour
● 4x free-range eggs - lightly beaten
● 1 cup organic almond or coconut milk
1. In a medium bowl add the banana and mash until smooth.
2. Add in the remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Meanwhile, place a large non-stick frypan on a medium heat
with a little organic extra virgin coconut oil.
4. When the pan is hot use a ladle to pour the mixture into desired sized p1nc1kes,
cook for 2 to 3 minutes each side.
5. Once you have cooked them all serve with fresh fruit, coconut ice cream,
GH Naked Nola Granola and pure maple! Yumm!!
You can shop all the ingredients ww have used below from our Marketplace here!
-GH Produce Paleo Banana bread Mix
-Nutty Bruce Almond Milk
-Melrose Organic Coconut Oil
-Oranges from Fruit bag
- Add granola for topping.