Get the kids in the kitchen making some fabulous little monster friends this Halloween. They're bound to put a smile on everyones faces!
2 green apples
Nut butter (of choice)
White choc chips
1. Slice each apple into quarters.
2. Cut the middles out of each quarter of the apple to create a mouth.
3. Coat the inside of the cut gap with a filling of nut butter.
4. Stick sunflower seeds into the top of the “mouth” for the teeth.
5. Slice strawberries and place 1slice inside each mouth for the tongue.
6. Using the nut butter as "glue" dap a bit of it onto a white chocolate chip and stick onto the apple. Do the same with a current, then repeat to make two eyes.
Looking for more halloween inspo? Check out our previous halloween Tip of the Week here: https://www.dinnertwist.com.au/blog/tip-of-the-week-halloween-fruit-cups