Having family and friends over for Easter? We would love to show you how easy it is to put together a beautiful grazing plate using delicious produce from our marketplace. Perfect for entertaining and fun to build together!
Serves 4 to 8 - 15 mins
Our tips for putting together a pretty platter:
- If you don’t have a large grazing board or plate, use a chopping board or baking tray. You can always line it with baking paper as well!
- Fill the gaps with delicious little chocolates or berries
- Add pops of colour from edible flowers (or flowers from the garden!)
Ingredients for the dip:
- 4 muffins (we used Ahbi’s Raspberry & White Choc Muffins)
- Fresh fruit
- Chocolates (we used Raw Food Factory’s Dark Chocolate Cranberries)
- 200g natural yoghurt
- 1/3 cup nut butter (we used The Honest Pantry’s ABC Cacao Crunch Butter)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (we used Raw Food Factory’s Organic Maple Syrup)
- Granola for topping (we used Coastal Crunch Cacao, Hazelnut & Chia Lupin Granola)
From your pantry: oil, salt, pepper, skewers
This recipe is gluten-free and plant-based.
Combine the yoghurt, nut butter and maple syrup. Transfer to a bowl and place on platter.
Slice muffins and arrange on platter.
Cut fresh fruit and add to platter.
Spoon granola over yoghurt dip.
Add chocolates to fill any gaps.
Finish the platter with little flowers.
To make this platter we used: The Honest Pantry’s ABC Cacao Crunch Butter, Raw Food Factory’s Organic Maple Syrup, Coastal Crunch Cacao, Hazelnut & Chia Lupin Granola, Ahbi’s Raspberry & White Choc Muffins, Fresh Fruit & Raw Food Factory’s Dark Chocolate Cranberries from the Dinner Twist Marketplace.