The wonderful people at Chobani popped into Dinner Twist HQ and we've created a delicious recipe to make use of their plain Greek yoghurt! Chobani was established in 2005 when Founder, Hamdi Ulukaya, was on a mission to create a delicious, high-quality yoghurt for everyone to enjoy, regardless of income or location. Chobani's expert team crafts each pot of creamy Chobani so it's not only the highest quality but also tastes great! The secret ingredient? Passion and love! They take wholesome Australian milk and add live and active cultures. They then strain the yoghurt using an authentic process. It takes 3 cups of milk to make one cup of Chobani which is why it is so deliciously thick, creamy and packed with protein! Their products have no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, contain two times more protein per serving than regular yoghurt, are gluten-free, safe for those with nut and soy allergies and suitable for vegetarians.
- 1 tub (170g) of Chobani plain Greek yoghurt
- Spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 lemon (zest and juice)
- 2 pastured eggs (to serve 2), poached
- To garnish: walnuts (roughly chopped), chilli flakes, salt and pepper, fresh thyme & sourdough toast to serve (if desired)
- Melt butter and oil in pan on medium-high heat. Add in smoked paprika and juice of half the lemon. Whisk to combine and until completely melted.
- Divide tub of yoghurt amongst bowls and top with spring onions and poached egg.
- Drizzle over butter sauce and sprinkle over chilli flakes, lemon zest, chopped walnuts and fresh thyme.
- Serve with sliced toasted sourdough.