Packed with nutritious ingredients, these breakfast bars are chewy and oh so delicious, you won't be able to stop at just one. Please note: Just because they have the word breakfast in the name doesn't mean you can't devour one every few hours... (we certainly did and we approve)
- 2 ripe bananas (the riper the better)
- 200g rolled oats
- 2 tbsp almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 4 tbsp nut butter (of choice)
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- coconut oil (to grease pan)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius (160 fan-forced)
- Slice bananas and mash in a large bowl with a fork until smooth. Add all other remaining ingredients (minus the coconut oil) and stir until well combined.
- Oil a small baking/brownie dish with coconut oil and spoon in mixture. Spread out evenly.
- Bake for roughly 10 -12 minutes, then remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting into bars.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.