If anyone deserves a little luxury, it's mum!
After all, we cannot express in words how grateful we are for everything she's done for us.
We've put together this drinks-and-nibbles platter to celebrate mum this Mother's Day — perfect for an afternoon get-together, to share while cooking dinner, or as part of a Mother's Day brunch!
All components are available on the Dinner Twist Marketplace
, so you can simply add them to your next order for convenient delivery.
- 1 rockmelon
- 2-pack Michael Brothers natural probiotic sugar-free cola (WA)
- Knutsford Gourmet lavosh crispbread (WA)
- The Cheese Board labbaneh Greek yoghurt-style cheese
- Mondo Doro prosciutto (WA)
- Margaret River dried globe grapes on stem (WA)
- Cape Farm premium almonds (WA)
- Deli Select pitted green Sicilian olives (packed in WA)
- Wedge rockmelon (or, peel, dice and add to skewers)
- Roll up prosciutto (or, wrap around peeled rockmelon wedges)
- Transfer olives, labanneh cheese and almonds to serving bowls.
- Arrange all components on a large platter (or use several small boards).
- Pour the natural cola into champagne glasses for that luxurious finish!
- Serve to mum with a big bouquet of flowers and a hearfelt card.