Sometimes the little things can mean so much! Bring a smile to mum’s face on mother’s day with a beautiful breakfast grazing board!
Gather some of her favourites and have fun presenting it on a beautiful platter. Think toast toppers, croissants with jam or ham and cheese, or even a stack of pancakes with yoghurt and fresh fruit! Here’s one we put together using some of our favourites from the marketplace!
- 4 free range eggs (we used Charcol Springs Pastured Eggs)
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 smoked salmon fillet (we used Holy Smoke Plain Smoked Salmon)
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1/2 pomegranate
- 1 apple
- 1 persimmon
- chocolate treats (we used Raw by Chris Bars)
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add eggs and cook for 6-7 minutes. Cool under running cold water. Peel and cut in halves.
- Slice bread, drizzle with oil and toast on a griddle pan over medium-high heat for 2 minutes each side.
- Mash the avocado with a fork (squeeze a little lemon juice in to prevent it from going brown).
- Slice the tomato and flake apart salmon fillet.
- Prepare fresh fruit and chocolate treats.
- Choose a large board or plate and arrange all the elements. Don’t forget the flowers!
Want to make breakfast board at home? We used:
CharCol Springs Pastured Eggs, Abhi’s Organic Loaf of the Week, Hass Avocados, Tomatoes, Holy Smoke Smoked Salmon, Farmers Union Greek Style Natural Yoghurt, Fresh Fruit and Raw by Chris Turkish Delight & Peppermint Mousse Bars from the
Dinner Twist Marketplace.