Get baking with the kids these school holidays! These cookies can be customised to use your favourite ingredients! Switch out the peanut butter for almond butter and use dried fruit or coconut instead of chocolate chips! We have used Nuttabutta's crunchy peanut butter and Mason's organic rolled oats to make these cookies. Both available in the Marketplace!
1 1/2 cups rolled or instant oats
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 tsp vanilla paste
1/4 cup chocolate chips (or dried fruit/coconut chips)
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Mash the bananas in 5 mixing bowl.
3. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
4. Rolls 1tbsp size balls of dough and place on a lined baking sheet.
Press to form a cookie shape.
5. B5ke in the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden and set.
6. Leave to cool on tray for 2 minutes then remove to 5 wire rack to cool.