Quick, easy and delicious! Using lots of your fave goodies from our Marketplace here! These choc truffles will soon become your fave go-to treat!
100g chocolate (we used dark)
1 tbsp peanut butter (or almond butter)
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1. Melt the chocolate on the stove or in microwave
2. Slice banana into thick slices.
3. Spread a layer of peanut butter on one banana slice and place another slice on
top to form a sandwich.
4. Dip the banana sandwich into melted chocolate and coat until completely covered
(use a toothpick or two spoons).
5. Place the chocolate-coated banana onto a lined plate or tray.
Sprinkle with coconut.
6. Repeat with the remaining banana slices.
Place them into the fridge to set for 20 minutes.