High in antioxidants and amazing anti-bacterial contents, Turmeric is great for helping to reduce the symptoms of colds and flu. Adding to its impressive list of nutritional benefits, turmeric is rich in magnesium, zinc, Vitamin B and iron, which can help support a healthy metabolism and general wellbeing.
Turmeric is a true superfood because it’s classified as an adaptogen, which means it helps the body adapt to stressors such as environmental toxins and lack of sleep.
– 2 cups almond milk (Now available on the Marketplace)
– 1 tsp ground turmeric
– 1/4 tsp ground ginger (can be substituted with 1 tsp fresh grated ginger)
– 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
– 2 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Add all ingredients to a small saucepan.
2 Bring to the boil.
3. Reduce heat to medium, simmer while whisking for 2-3 minutes until
infused and heated through.