Warm up with this delicious winter crumble. Packed full of goodness, this yummy crumble is like a big morning hug!
Using oats, fresh fruit and organic coconut oil from our Marketplace we have served the crumble with our favourite Coyo coconut yoghurt, but can be served with ice cream or custard if you prefer.
Add seeds or nuts for an extra hit of goodness. Enjoy!
● 2 cups chopped fruit (we used apples, pear and blueberries)
● 1 tbsp maple syrup
● 1 cup rolled oats
● 1 tbsp brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
● 1 tsp ground cinnamon
● 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 180oC
2. Combine chopped fruit with 1 tbsp maple syrup.
Divide among ramekins.
3. Combine rolled oats, sugar, cinnamon and coconut oil to make the topping.
4. Spread the topping evenly over fruit.
5. Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes until fruit is soft and crumble is toasty.
Serve with coconut yoghurt, ice cream or custard (optional).