Serves 4 - 20 mins
- 1 tin baked beans
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- 4 eggs
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 200g (1 punnet) cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 capsicum, diced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
sliced jalapeno, fresh coriander, lime wedges, corn kernels, crumbled feta or grated cheddar cheese
1. Add baked beans, ground cumin and paprika to a small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Crack in eggs and cook to your liking.
3. Warm tortillas in a dry frypan over medium heat for 30 seconds each side.
4. Divide tortillas, beans and eggs among plates. Top with fresh vegetable toppings. Serve with hot sauce or bbq sauce of choice!