Serves 4 - 20 mins
- 400ml (1 tin) coconut milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp gelatine or agar agar (plant based) powder
- Fruit of choice (we used strawberries & kiwi from the fruit bag)
- Granola (we used GH Produce Hunter Gatherer granola)
- Maple syrup to taste
1. Combine coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla paste and gelatine in a small pot and bring to the boil. Reduce to a low simmer. Continue whisking for 2-3 minutes.
2. Lightly grease 4 molds with coconut oil alternatively, pour into serving glasses). Place in fridge for 1-2 hours (or overnight) to set.
3. Turn panna cottas onto a plate when set. Decorate with fresh fruit and sprinkle with granola. Drizzle over maple syrup if desired.
We used Coconut Milk, Strawberries and Granola from Dinner Twist Marketplace.
Can be made for a dessert as well.
If you don’t have molds you can pour into glasses or serving bowls and top with fruit instead.
Use agar agar to make it plant based.
Other toppings you could try – toasted coconut or nuts, cacao nibs, berries