We can’t think of a better way to celebrate the launch of CoCoMe coconut yoghurt in the Marketplace than with a fruity frozen yoghurt bark treat!
Not only are CoCoMe yoghurts healthy, plant based and dairy free, they are lovingly made right here in Perth.
This bark is also great fun to make together with the kids these school holidays, perfect for those sunny afternoons! You can easily switch up the toppings as you please - try some shredded coconut or chopped nuts.
Makes 10-12 serves
- 1 cup fresh berries of choice (we used strawberries and blueberries)
- 500ml yoghurt (we used CoCoMe Chocolate Fudge Coconut Yoghurt)
- 1/4 cup granola
We used an 8 x 10 in oven tray. You can store any remaining bark in the freezer.
- Spread yoghurt onto a lined oven tray, roughly 1/2 cm thick.
- Slice berries and scatter over top. Sprinkle with granola.
- Freeze for 2 hours until set.
- Remove from pan and break into shards.
Want to make this at home? We used strawberries, CoCoMe Chocolate Fudge Coconut Yoghurt and Coastal Crunch Cacao, Hazelnut & Chia Lupin Granola from the Dinner Twist Marketplace.