These frozen yoghurt cups are not only deliciously awesome, they are easy to make and packed with nutrients! Great for an after school snack, breakfast on the go or an after dinner delight!
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds (or oats)
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup natural Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- Fresh strawberries and/or raspberries for garnish
- Mini muffin tin liners
1. Place 8-10 mini muffin liners on a tray.
2. In a bowl, stir together almonds (or oats), coconut sugar and coconut oil. Spoon a small amount into the bottom of each muffin cup.
3. In another bowl, mix together yoghurt and honey. Evenly divide the mixture among the cups, covering the crust.
4. Top with fresh berries and freeze until firm. To serve, remove from the papers and allow to set at room temperature for 5-10 minutes or enjoy immediately!