Is it just me or does it feel like mango season has come and gone in the blink of an eye? There is still time to make the most of this delicious fruit! We think grilling them, drizzling with a raw chocolate sauce and a sprinkle of coconut chips is quite frankly, the best way to enjoy some mango, right!?
- 1-2 mangos
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- toasted coconut chips
RAW CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw cocao powder
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup (or sweetener of choice)
1. Whisk all ingredients for the chocolate sauce in a small mixing bowl until smooth. Set aside.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut two cheeks from the mango then cut into wedges. Remove skin.
3. Heat coconut oil in a grill pan over medium-high heat. Add mango pops to pan and cook on each side until lightly charred on each side.
4. Remove from pan and place on a plate. Drizzle over chocolate sauce then finish with a sprinkle of toasted coconut chips.