2. Heat a large pan with oil from the sun-dried tomato jar over medium heat. Add leek and pumpkin, cook for 3 minutes. Add garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, half of the thyme, 1 stock cube and 1 1/2 cup water. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, adding broccolini for the last 3 minutes.
3. Toast almond/sesame mix with remaining thyme in a dry pan until golden, set aside.
4. Remove vegetables from pan, retaining any liquid. Add 60g butter, melt and whisk in 1 tbsp flour. Squeeze in juice from 1/2 lemon and enough water to make a thin sauce. Season with salt and pepper and return vegetables to pan.
5. Use a julienne peeler to make zucchini noodles (see notes). Boil water in kettle and just before serving pour hot water over noodles. Let sit for 2-3 minutes, drain.
6. Divide vegetables and sauce over noodles and top with almond/sesame mix. Squeeze over remaining lemon to taste.
red capsicum 1
broccolini 1 bunch
garlic 2 cloves
thyme 3/4 packet
sun-dried tomatoes 1 jar
vegetable stock cube 1 cube
diced pumpkin 1/2 bag
almond/sesame mix 1/2 packet
flour (of choice) 1tbsp
From your pantry: butter, salt & pepper.