2. Julienne (see notes) or ribbon zucchinis and carrots to make noodles. Place in a large bowl and pour over coconut sauce. Set aside.
3. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Toss in pumpkin, 2 tsp ground coriander and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until tender. Slice tofu and add to pan for 1-2 minutes, or until warmed through. Remove from heat. Season with salt.
4. Trim and quarter radishes and tomatoes. Chop coriander.
5. Toss the fresh vegetables and coriander (keep a little coriander for garnish) through the zucchini noodles. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide noodles between plates, top with pumpkin and tofu. Scatter over remaining desiccated coconut and coriander to serve.
Use a julienne peeler or spiralizer to make the noodles. Cook the pumpkin in coconut oil for extra flavour if you have it.
coconut milk 400ml
desiccated coconut 1 packet (75g)
diced pumpkin 1/2 bag (500g)
sweet chilli tofu 1 packet
radishes 1/2 bunch
cherry tomatoes 1 punnet
coriander 1/2 packet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground turmeric, ground coriander