Gluten-friendly option: pearl couscous is replaced with GF couscous.
2. Blend the following ingredients into a paste, using a stick mixer or small processor: parsley (stems + leaves), peeled garlic cloves, zest and juice from orange, stock cube, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp coriander, 1 tbsp paprika, 1 tbsp red wine vinegar and 1/3 cup olive oil.
3. Dice sweet potato in to 1cm cubes. Add to boiling water along with couscous and cook for 8 minutes, or until al dente.
4. Slice leek and add to reserved pan with 1 tbsp olive oil and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in paste and grate in zucchini (alternatively dice and add), cook for a further 5 minutes.
5. Pour in 1 cup water to pan, bring to the boil. Cut fish fillets into 3cm chunks, add to pan. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes then stir in couscous and sweet potato. Season well with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve one pan tagine topped with toasted almonds and mixed sprouts.
Increase cumin to 2 tsp for more flavour.
No Fish option - replacement is diced chicken breast fillet.
Add in with the leek and allow to cook until cooked through.
Gluten friendly option - pearl couscous is replaced with GF couscous.
Cook as per packet instructions and serve separately. Reduce added water to 1/2 cup.
parsley 1 packet
garlic 2 cloves
sweet potato (small) 1
pearl couscous 1 packet (250g)
white fish fillets 2 packets
healthy trio sprouts 1/2 punnet
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper, ground cumin, coriander + paprika, red wine vinegar, chicken stock cube