2. Roughly chop ginger and coriander stems (reserve leaves), zest and juice orange. Blend, using a stick mixer or processor with 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tbsp paprika, 1 tbsp vinegar and 1/3 cup olive oil into a smooth paste (see notes).
3. Heat the reserved frypan with oil over medium heat. Chop and add red onion, sauté for 3-4 minutes.
4. Grate zucchini, cut carrots into rounds (dice or grate if preferred) and halve cherry tomatoes. Stir into pan along with the paste and 1/2 cup water. Simmer, covered, for 8-10 minutes.
5. Warm bread in the oven for 4-5 minutes. Dice fish fillets and add to pan. Cook for further 3 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Slice the bread. Serve fish tagine into bowls with bread on side. Top with almonds and reserved coriander leaves.
If you’re not fussed about reserving the coriander leaves for garnish (or if you are prepping ahead!), you can add both leaves and stems to the paste!
No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with diced chicken breast. Add to pan with onion at step 3. Cook until sealed and make sure it is cooked through before serving.
No gluten option - bread is replaced with GF bread
Ginger, 20g *
Coriander, 1 packet
Red onion, 1/2 *
Cherry tomatoes, 1 bag (200g)
Ciabatta, 1 loaf
White fish fillets, 2 packets
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, cumin, turmeric, paprika, vinegar of choice