15-20 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse. Toss through sultanas and almonds.
2. Finely slice chives. Combine with falafel mix and 170ml water in a bowl. Mix well and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
Blend drained peppers with coconut milk, 2 tbsp soy sauce and 1 cup water. Set aside.
3. Heat frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil. Dice onion and chop garlic cloves. Add to pan along with 2 tbsp garam masala. Cook for further 4-5 minutes until fragrant.
4. Pour coconut sauce into pan. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes until slightly thickened. Chop tomatoes, trim and halve beans. Reduce heat and add to pan.
5. Using oiled hands, roll even size dumplings and gently drop into sauce.
Cover and simmer for a further 10 minutes until dumplings are cooked through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Chop parsley. Scatter over dumplings and serve with rice.
Sultana/Flaked Almonds 1 packet (40g)
Chives 1/2 bunch*
Falafel Mix 1 packet
Roasted Red Peppers 1/2 jar*
Coconut Milk 400ml
Brown Onion 1
Green Beans 1/2 bag (125g)
Parsley 1/4 bunch*
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, garam masala, soy sauce (or tamari), garlic (2 cloves)