2. Peel and slice onion, chop tomatoes and slice snow peas. Trim tops and bottoms off okra and cut into 2cm pieces. Peel and grate ginger.
3. Heat a pan with 2 tbsp butter, add onion and cook for 5 minutes, or until softened. Add curry leaves, ginger, 1 1/2 tbsp curry powder and 2 tsp cumin. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, okra and 1 cup water. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
4. Cut fish into bite-sized pieces. Add to pan with snow peas, simmer for further 5 minutes, or until fish is cooked through.
5. Turn heat down low and stir through 1/2 cup yoghurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Serve rice and fish curry with a dollop of the remaining yoghurt and garnished with chopped coriander.
We recommend coconut oil for added flavour.
No Fish option - replacement is chicken. Dice chicken and add to curry at the same time as the tomatoes and okra.
brown onion 1/2
snow peas 1/2 punnet
curry powder 1 1/2 tbsp
ground cumin 2tsp
curry leaves 2 fronds
white fish fillets 2 packets
natural yoghurt 1 cup
coriander 1/2 bunch
From your pantry: salt & pepper.