2. Heat a large pan with 1 tbsp oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and curry leaves, cook until sealed. Slice spring onions and crush garlic, add to pan with 3 tsp cumin and 2 tsp turmeric.
3. Lower temperature to medium. Halve cherry tomatoes and cut green beans into 3cm lengths. Add to pan as you go. Pour in coconut milk and 1/4 cup water. Cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
4. Dice cucumber and toss in a bowl with yoghurt and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cook papadums according to packet instructions.
6. Serve chicken curry over rice with a side of papadums and cucumber yoghurt.
Use the rice tub to quickly measure up x 1.5 amount of water.
Use the whole spring onion, both the white and green parts!
If you have leftover parsley, chop and sprinkle over the top.
Diced chicken breast 600g
Curry leaves 1 frond
Spring onions 1/4 bunch
Garlic 2 cloves
CheRry tomatoes 1 punnet
Green beans 1 punnet
Coconut milk 165ml
Continental cucumber 1/2
Natural yoghurt 1/3 tub
Papadums 1 packet
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, ground cumin + turmeric