2. Drain and quarter artichokes. Add to tray after 10 minutes, along with half the sage leaves and almonds.
3. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil and cook pasta according to packet instructions. Cut beans into 4cm lengths and add to pan for the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain, reserving 2 cups of water. Reserve pan.
4. Add 1 tbsp oil to the pasta pan, heat to medium. Chop and fry remaining sage and 1 tsp dried basil for 1 minute. Stir in yoghurt and 1 cup pasta water. Return pasta to pan and combine. (Add extra water if sauce is too thick).
5. Squeeze garlic from skins and add to pasta with half the roasted veg. Stir to combine, season with salt and pepper.
6. Divide pasta between plates and top with remaining roasted vegetables.
The sauce will thicken as it cools, add a little extra water or pasta water to keep it smooth.
Gluten free option - gluten free pasta
spring onions 1/2 bunch*
garlic cloves 2
diced pumpkin 700g
sage 1 packet
slivered almonds 1 packet
wholemeal pasta 500g
dried basil 1tsp
green beans 1/2 punnet
natural yoghurt 1/2 tub
From your pantry: oil (for cooking), salt & pepper