2. Zest lemon (reserve half for patties) and whisk together with 1/2 lemon juice, 2 tsp maple syrup, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp tahini and 3 tbsp olive oil. Toss together with tabbouleh.
3. Drain and mash the beans. Combine with dry burger mix, remaining lemon zest and 1/2 cup hot water. Use wet hands to form 6 patties.
4. Heat frypan over medium heat and cover base with oil. Cook patties for 4-5 minutes each side until golden and cooked through.
5. Divide tabbouleh and white bean patties among plates. Spoon over pesto to serve.
Cherry Tomatoes 1 bag (200g)
Green Capsicum 1
Continental Cucumber 1/2*
Parsley 3/4 bunch*
Cannellini Beans 400g
Bombay Burger Mix 1 packet (200g)
Pesto 2 tubs (2 x 75g)
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), maple syrup, soy sauce (or tamari), tahini