No pork option - replacement is smoked turkey.
2. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Cook penne for 7-8 minutes, or until tender. Drain and rinse.
3. Whisk lemon juice with 2 tsp dried oregano, 1 tbsp vinegar and 1/4 cup olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Add seeds to a dry pan over medium-high heat. Toast for 2-3 minutes, or until golden. Remove and set aside.
5. Increase pan heat to high and add 1/2 tbsp oil. Slice bacon, add to pan as you go. Cook for 4-5 minutes, or until crispy.
6. Toss all components together along with spinach until well combined. Divide between bowls to serve.
Place oven tray on top shelf when roasting to help slightly char the cauliflower.
No pork option - replacement is smoked turkey .
Tear and toss through salad at the end or heat in pan if preferred.
roma tomatoes 2
3 grain penne 1 packet (300g)
sunflower seeds 1 packet (40g)
bacon 1 packet (100g)
baby spinach 1/2 bag (100g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, dried oregano, garlic (1 clove)