2. Quarter (or halve) potatoes, add to saucepan and cover with water. Bring to boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes until just tender.
3. Trim and halve beans. Add to simmering water for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
4. Chop roasted red peppers, 1 tomato and garlic clove. Blend with almond meal, 1 tbsp vinegar and 2 tbsp olive oil using a stick mixer or blender.
5. Slice celery and wedge remaining tomato. Tear and rinse lettuce leaves.
6. Layer fresh and cooked salad ingredients across plates. Spoon over romesco sauce to taste. Divide baked ricotta across plates and serve.
We used 1 tsp flaked salt to season the ricotta.
Ricotta cheese 1 tub (500g)
Baby potatoes 800g
Green beans 1/2 punnet (125g)
Roasted red peppers 1/2 jar
Roma tomatoes 2
garlic 1 clove
Almond meal 1 packet (80g)
celery 2 sticks
Festival lettuce 1
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper, dried oregano, red wine vinegar