2. Trim and halve beans. Add to simmering water for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
3. Chop peppers, 1 tomato and garlic clove. Blend with almond meal, 1 tbsp lemon juice and 2 tbsp olive oil using a stick mixer or blender.
4. Slice celery and wedge remaining tomato. Tear and rinse lettuce leaves.
5. Heat a frypan over high heat. Rub scallopini with 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper (see notes). Cook for 1 minute on each side (in batches if needed).
6. Layer fresh and cooked salad ingredients across plates. Spoon over romesco sauce to taste, top with scallopini. Slice chives and scatter on top to garnish.
Season the beef with a dried herb if preferred. Dried oregano works well!
Green beans 1/2 punnet (125g)
Roasted red peppers 1/2 jar
Roma tomatoes 2
garlic 1 clove
Almond meal 1 packet (80g)
Celery sticks 2
Festival lettuce 1
Beef scallopini 10 pack
chives 1/3 bunch
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking+ olive), salt + pepper