2. Place millet in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20-25 minutes, or until tender. Drain and rinse.
3. Remove corn from cob, dice the capsicums and roughly chop mint. Finely slice spring onions. Keep separate.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat and cover the base with oil. Shape falafels into 16 even-sized balls and place into pan (see notes). Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove to drain on paper towel. Wipe out and reserve frypan.
5. Reduce frypan heat to medium. Add spring onions to pan with 1 tsp paprika and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir through yoghurt for 1 minute, or until warmed through. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Toss prepared vegetables with millet, lemon juice and 1 tbsp olive oil. Divide between plates and top with falafels. Drizzle with yoghurt sauce to serve.
Use well-oiled hands to shape the falafels. This will prevent the mixture from sticking.
You can also sauté the prepared vegetables for a warmer dish if preferred.
Millet 1 packet (150g)
Corn cob 1
red capsicum 1
green capsicum 1
Mint 1/2 bunch
Spring onions 1/3 bunch
Natural yoghurt 1/2 tub (250g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, smoked paprika