2. Add beans to boiling water to blanch for for the last minute of cooking time. Drain lentils and beans. Rinse under cold water.
3. Crush garlic. Whisk together with 1/2 lemon juice (wedge remaining), 2 tbsp vinegar, 1 1/2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce and 3 tbsp olive oil.
4. Slice capsicum, spring onions and mint leaves. Rinse and roughly tear lettuce leaves. Set aside.
5. Peel and slice shallot. Dice paneer into 2cm cubes. Toss with 2 tsp cumin, 1 tsp curry powder, salt and pepper. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook shallot and paneer for 5-6 minutes, or until golden.
6. Toss lentils, beans, salad and dressing together with shallot and paneer. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve with lemon wedges.
Keep the lentils on a gentle simmer to prevent them breaking down.
Beans can also be tossed through raw if preferred.
Green beans 1/2 punnet (125g)
Garlic 1/2 clove
Red capsicum 1
Spring onions 1/4 bunch
mint 1 packet
Festival lettuce 1
paneer Cheese 1 packet (200g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground cumin, apple cider vinegar, sweet chilli sauce, curry powder