2. Add diced vegetables, cinnamon quill, and stock cube. Pour in tomato sugo along with 2 x amount of water (2 jars). Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stir occasionally.
3. Grate and add zucchini to stew (see notes).
4. Mash 75g butter with a fork (see notes) and combine with finely chopped chives (to taste) and 1/2 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt.
5. Warm the bread rolls in the oven for 5 minutes.
6. Season stew well with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with warm rolls and chive butter.
Peel the zucchini prior to grating if you want to hide from the kids.
Grate butter to soften quickly. If you don’t have time to make the chive butter, just serve rolls with plain butter and sprinkle chives on top of the stew.
Top with some grated cheddar or parmesan cheese!
Diced root vegetable mix 600g
cinnamon quill 1
tomato sugo 350g
chives 1/2 bunch
wholemeal bread rolls 4
From your pantry:
olive oil, oil + butter, salt, pepper, stock cube (of choice)