Gluten friendly option: bulgur is replaced with buckwheat.
2. Whisk together 1 tbsp mustard, 1 tbsp vinegar and 2 tbsp olive oil in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Dice apples, celery and radishes. Trim, rinse and roughly chop watercress.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper, cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until golden and cooked through.
5. Chop walnuts. Toss with bulgur, apples, celery, radishes, watercress and dressing.
6. Divide salad and chicken between plates to serve.
You can also use mayonnaise in the dressing if you prefer it to be creamier.
Gluten friendly option - bulgur is replaced with buckwheat. Cook as per bulgur instructions.
green apples 2
celery 3 sticks
radishes 1/2 bunch
watercress 1 punnet
chicken tenderloins 600g
walnuts 1 packet (60g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, wholegrain mustard, apple cider vinegar