No beef option - beef steaks are replaced with chicken schnitzels.
2. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add noodles and cook for roughly 2 minutes or until just tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
3. Julienne (or slice) carrot. Trim and slice snow peas and capsicum. Wedge lettuce and pick basil leaves (slice if large). Arrange on a platter.
4. Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Add steaks and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside on a chopping board.
5. Combine remaining marinade with lime juice and season to taste with fish sauce and sugar if needed. Toss 2 tbsp through the noodles.
6. Slice steaks.
Divide noodles between bowls and allow everyone to assemble their own bowl with beef and fresh salad ingredients. Top with crispy shallots and drizzle with more dressing to taste.
Beef Rump Steaks 600g
Vermicelli Noodles 1 Packet (250g)
Snow Peas 1/2 Packet (125g) *
Red Capsicum 1
Gem Lettuce 1 *
Basil 1/3 Packet *
Crispy Shallots 1 Packet (40g)
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
sesame oil, fish (or soy) sauce, sugar (brown or other)