2. Coarsely grate zucchini and carrots. Dice shallot and crush garlic. Combine in a bowl with lupin, 1 tsp dried basil, 2 tsp ground cumin and salt and pepper.
3. Drain chickpeas. Process with egg, salt and pepper until smooth. Combine with prepared vegetables. Use oiled hands to form into 12 even patties.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook patties (in batches if needed) for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden.
5. Halve cherry tomatoes and toss with watercress.
6. Divide wedges, patties and watercress salad between plates. Serve with tomato chutney for dipping.
Make bite-sized patties to use as a platter snack. Dress salad with a little olive oil and vinegar of choice.
garlic 2 cloves
lupin flakes 1 cup (120g)
cherry tomatoes 1/2 punnet (200g)
watercress 1 bunch
tomato chutney 1 jar (280g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, egg (1), dried basil, ground cumin