2. Heat a frypan over medium heat with 1/2 tbsp oil. Add cauliflower and cook, stirring, for 3-5 minutes until tender. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Heat a second frypan over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp oil. Slice onion, peel and grate ginger. Add to pan as you go along with 1 tbsp garam masala, 1/2 tbsp cumin and 1/2 tbsp turmeric. Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until softened and fragrant.
4. Wedge tomatoes. Add to pan along with 1 tbsp tomato paste and 2 cups water. Add drained soy protein. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Trim and halve snow peas. Stir through curry along with almond meal. Take off heat and stir through yoghurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Divide cauliflower rice and curry among bowls. Garnish with chopped coriander.
If you don’t have a food processor you can finely chop the cauliflower instead or use a grater to make the cauliflower rice.
You can also serve the cauliflower rice raw if preferred.
Brown onion, 1/2 *
Snow peas, 1/2 bag (125g) *
Almond meal, 1 packet (40g)
Coconut yoghurt, 1 tub
Coriander, 1/2 packet *
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, tomato paste, garam masala, ground turmeric, ground cumin