Heat a large frypan over medium heat. Toss skewers with oil, add to pan (or cook on the barbecue) and cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. In the meantime, dice tomatoes and capsicum, chop spinach. Place in a large bowl.
3. Add bocconcini and picked basil leaves (tear any larger leaves) to the salad. Dress with 1 tbsp olive oil, balsamic dressing, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Slice and warm bread for 3-4 minutes in the oven.
5. Serve skewers with Italian salad and warm bread.
Yellow Capsicum 1
Baby Spinach 1/2 Bag (100g) *
Bocconcini 1 Tub (220g)
Basil 1/2 Bunch *
Caramelised Balsamic Dressing 1 Sachet
Italian Bread Loaf 1
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
olive + oil (for cooking), salt, pepper