2. Scatter shredded coconut over oven tray. Return to oven for 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. Slice spring onions and avocado. Pick coriander leaves and finely chop stems. Thinly slice kale leaves and scrunch with 1/2 tbsp sesame oil until tender.
4. Using a stick mixer, blend ricotta with 1/2 lemon zest, whole lemon juice and 1 tbsp olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Dice chicken and toss with 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 6-8 minutes, or until cooked through.
6. Arrange equal amounts of pumpkin, chickpeas, fresh ingredients and chicken in a bowl. Dollop with lemon sauce to serve.
Use coconut oil if possible for extra flavour.
shredded coconut 1/2 packet (25g)
Spring onions 1/4 bunch
coriander 1/2 bunch
kale 1/3 bunch
ricotta 1/2 tub (250g)
chicken breast fillets 600g
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking + olive), salt, pepper, ground turmeric, curry powder, sesame oil