2. Combine together 1/2 tsp turmeric, 2 tbsp tahini (optional), 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, 2 tbsp oil and crushed garlic clove. Set aside.
3. Roughly chop mint and peanuts. Keep separate and set aside.
4. Slice capsicum, Asian greens and tofu. Heat a wok over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Cook vegetables and tofu for 2-3 minutes. Toss in noodles and sauce until well combined. Remove from heat, toss in bean shoots and lime juice.
5. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Crack eggs into pan and cook to your liking.
6. Divide stir fry vegetables and noodles evenly between plates. Top with an egg and garnish with mint and peanuts.
You could also substitute the tahini in this dish with peanut butter. Season to taste at the end with more soy sauce and vinegar if needed.
Be sure to not overcook the noodles or they wont hold shape when it’s time to stir fry them.
garlic 1 clove
mint 1/2 bunch
roasted peanuts 1 packet (40g)
red capsicum 1
asian greens 1 bunch
Tofu nuggets 1 packet (360g)
Bean shoots 1 bag (250g)
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), tahini (optional), soy sauce (or tamari), ground turmeric, apple cider vinegar