2. Peel and grate turmeric and ginger to yield 1 tbsp of each. Combine with coconut milk, grated lime zest and juice from 1/2 lime in a bowl. Stir to combine, season with salt and pepper (see notes).
3. Dice cucumber and capsicum. Slice basil leaves and toss with the sprouts.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Crack eggs into pan and cook to your liking.
5. Rinse noodles in cold water to loosen. Toss through coconut dressing.
6. Divide noodles between bowls, top with fresh vegetables and fried eggs. Wedge remaining lime and serve on the side.
Season the dressing with 1/2 tbsp soy sauce instead of salt if you have some.
Add fresh sliced chilli at the end for some heat.
coconut milk 400ml
continental cucumber 1/2
red capsicum 1/2
sugar snap peas 1/2 punnet (125g)
basil 1/3 bunch
sunflower sprouts 1 punnet
From your pantry:
oil (for cooking), salt, pepper