Halve potatoes and toss on a lined oven tray with 2 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Roast in oven for 25 minutes until golden and cooked through.
2. Roughly chop mint leaves. Slice spring onions. Blend with yoghurt and crushed garlic using a stick mixer or blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Ribbon the cucumber and carrots using a vegetable peeler. Arrange on a platter with snow pea sprouts.
4. Heat a frypan over medium-high heat. Coat fish fillets with 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tbsp oil, salt and pepper. Cook in pan for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
5. Divide potatoes, salad and fish among plates. Serve with mint dressing.
- If you don’t have cumin seeds you could use ground cumin instead!
- No fish option - white fish fillets are replaced with chicken breast fillets. Cut chicken into schnitzels. Cook in pan for 4-5 minutes each side until cooked through.
Mint 1/2 bunch *
Spring onions 1/4 bunch *
Natural yoghurt 1 tub (200g)
Garlic 1 clove
Continental cucumber 1
Snow pea sprouts 1/2 punnet *
White fish fillets 2 packets
* Ingredient also used in another recipe
FROM YOUR PANTRY:
Oil (for cooking), salt, pepper, cumin seeds, ground turmeric