2. Heat a barbecue or grill pan over medium heat (see notes). Halve peaches, remove the stone and rub with oil. Cook, cut-side down for for 2-3 minutes or until lightly charred. Place on a chopping board to cool.
3. Slice capsicum, spring onions and roasted peppers. Halve cherry tomatoes and bocconcini. Tear bresaola and slice basil leaves. Place in a large bowl (reserve some basil for garnish).
4. Mix the mustard with 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar.
Roughly chop lettuce.
5. Toss pasta and dressing (see notes) into bowl with prepared vegetables. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Divide lettuce between bowls and top with pasta salad and extra basil for garnish.
Green Capsicum 1
Spring Onions 1/3 Bunch *
Roasted Peppers 1/2 Jar *
Cherry Tomatoes 1 Packet (200g)
Bocconcini 1/2 Tub *
Beef Bresaola 1 Packet (100g)
Basil 1/2 Bunch *
Sun-dried Tomato Mustard 1 Tub (75g)
Festival Lettuce 1/2 *
* Ingredient Also Used In Another Recipe
From your pantry:
olive oil, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar