2. In the meantime, zest orange (optional) and combine with orange juice, 3 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp vinegar, 1/2 crushed garlic clove (optional) and thyme leaves from 1/4 packet (see notes).
3. Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Rub tenderloins with oil, salt, pepper and remaining thyme leaves. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
4. Trim and separate lettuces, slice pear and halve bocconcini. Arrange on a large platter.
5. Top with pearl barley, walnuts and cranberries.
6. Serve autumn salad with chicken tenderloins. Spoon over dressing to taste.
To quickly remove thyme leaves - place your fingers at the bottom of the stem, hold upside down and firmly slide the leaves down.
Garlic, 1 clove
Thyme, 1/2 packet *
Chicken tenderloins, 600g
Baby cos lettuce, 2-pack
Bocconcini, 1/2 tub *
Walnut & cranberry mix, 1 packet (80g)
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Olive + oil for cooking, salt, pepper, vinegar (red or white wine)