2. Finely chop chilli and garlic. Add to a small saucepan with 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 1/2 tbsp vinegar, 1 1/2 tbsp sugar and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a simmer, remove from heat, stir through lime zest and 1/2 juice. Wedge remaining lime.
3. Rinse and roughly tear lettuce. Slice capsicum. Deseed and slice cucumber, slice radishes. Chop coriander leaves and stems.
4. Heat a frypan over medium heat. Slice tofu and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until heated through.
5. Toss noodles, salad and tofu together with dressing to taste.
6. Divide salad between plates. Crush or chop peanuts and scatter on top. Serve with lime wedges.
The tofu is ready to eat chilled, however can be heated through in the pan for a warmer dish.
Red chilli 1
Garlic 1 clove
Festival lettuce 1/2
Red capsicum 1
Lebanese cucumber 1
Radishes 1/3 bunch
Coriander 2/3 bunch
seasoned tofu/tempeh 2 packets (400g)
Roasted peanuts 1 packet (40g)
From your pantry:
soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, sugar