2. Zest and juice the lime into a bowl. Add 4 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp sugar and 3 tbsp oil. Deseed (optional) and chop and add chilli.
3. Slice onion, lime leaves and asian greens. Julienne or cut carrot into matchsticks. Pick mint leaves. Set aside with bean shoots. Keep separate.
4. Heat a large frypan over medium-high heat with 1 tbsp oil. Crumble in tofu. Add lime leaves, onion and 1/2 the sauce. Cook for 5-6 minutes until shallot has softened.
5. Add asian greens, carrot and 1/2 the bean shoots (keep remainder for garnish). Pour in remaining sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes until vegetables are wilted. Take off heat and toss through 1/2 the mint leaves.
6. Divide noodles among bowls. Top with tofu larb and garnish with remaining bean shoots and mint.
We recommend using rice wine vinegar instead of red wine for a more authentic flavour.
Red chilli, 1
Red onion, 1/2 *
Kaffir lime leaves, 2 double
Asian greens, 1 bunch
Mint, 1/2 bunch *
Bean shoots, 1 bag (200g)
Firm tofu, 400g
FROM YOUR PANTRY
Oil (for cooking), soy sauce (or tamari), sugar (of choice), red wine (or rice wine) vinegar